29 January 2008

Snow Days!


Some photos from the last week...

Driving around town, randomly spotted:




Fabulous dinner courtesy of Miss M, followed by a showing of The Commitments. Oh, the Irish accents.


My second crumpet attempt, on the first day of snow -- better than the last, but still too biscuity and not crumpety enough. I will persevere! And on the second day of snow, my class was cancelled and I got to chill in front of the fire with my books. Excellent! Earlier this weekend, we got to get all dressed up and go see the Garth Fagan Dance Company, which was spectacular.

6 comments:

Matto said...

That cat picture is great - they're just so casual - and the nearly perfected crumpets look mouth watering.

kungfuramone said...

Those cats are awesome. I want to go hang out on that couch with them and drink beer. They can have milk w/ booze in it.

Rachel said...

i want crumpets.

And that cat picture looks like something you'd see on one of those internet forwards where everyone talks about how cute they are. :D

Trust in Steel said...

Excellent mix of pictures! Quite reflective of your wondrously eclectic personality!

Dolce Vita said...

I agree they are great. I love the snow picture; I can't believe you got that much! (I miss the snow.)

I also like the memory lane one. I showed it to my sweetie, who has a colleague who thinks the study of memory is the most important thing in the world. We discussed how to anonymously send him a copy. :)

Cabiria said...

Thanks y'all! I love the idea of the cats drinking boozy milk on that couch.