06 December 2006

Cake, Joe

Last night was a lovely evening of cake and Everclear jell-o and birthday celebrating, in costume, as is the way of things. I take special pride in my exacto-knife stencil-creating skills, as seen below (and no fingers lost to the knife -- probably because I did it pre-jell-o). Happy birthday Saggitarians!



If you would like to start your day the right way, with a little This American Life, I recommend listening to the streaming audio of Act 3 of the 10/6/06 episode, With Great Power. All hail Joe! Joe sees all! I wish Joe could come write this syllabus that needs to get done today. I'm sleepy from staying up till 3:00 making earrings. Apparently Everclear lime jell-o + pink champagne + vodka tonics turns me into a scarily efficient factory of one. That, or my body clock has decided to reset itself to Hawaii time, in hopes I will take it there someday.

No comments: