07 December 2006

Many Items/With Slashes


I'm about to go pick up seventy 7-10 page take-home finals in a few minutes that have to be graded this weekend, and when you have a pile of finals to grade, that's when you should take a day off and go to The Hot Springs. Or such is my thinking. Today we head up for a little hot springs in the snow/end of term action (where'd I put my bear spray?) and then on Friday continue on to throw a homemade Indian food feast/birthday celebration for my sophomore English teacher/adopted father figure/roommate's dad back in our hometown/economically depressed ghost town. Whew -- that's a lot of variant terminology. I'm sure I will complete much of my grading at his house, because it's the home of two public school teachers. They don't have time to shilly-shally around about this stuff -- that spirit of overworked and underpaid efficiency will rub off on me, right? Right? Besides, I want to finish the grading fast so that I can have time to make wreaths and my adopted stepmom can teach me to knit. So much to do! Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Matto said...

Yeah for hot springs, it sounds like you will have a great weekend. Have fun!