20 November 2006

Polling Station

I need some assistance, people. Most of you know that I am no good at making choices. I like to keep all my options open until the Very Last Minute (this is called something, maybe Perceiver, on the Myers-Briggs scale). Anyway, I am the girl who will take twenty minutes poring over a menu even though I can invariably only eat two items on it -- but how to decide which one? So we've been trying to name my holiday market booth and we've come up with a list of options, some silly, some quirky, some...I don't know. You may recognize some inside jokes. So vote, and save me from the horror of making decisions on my own. Here are the options so far (feel free to make suggestions -- I'm trying to market to a cross-section of aging hippies and snobby yuppies):

1) PRoF
2) The Rambunctious Unicorn
3) Jewelris Doctoris
4) Spiritual Materialism
5) Truth or Flair?
6) Narcissus' Mirror
7) Little Miss Moonshine
8) Veritas Earrings

Sample of the merchandise:


Kitty investigates, mid-setup:



P.S. Trader Joe's Candy Cane Joe-Joe's are HIGHLY recommended. Little bits of candy cane inside a mock-Oreo cookie. I don't know why a cookie like this hasn't been created before.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I like #'s 1 and 6 best. But they're all good! You should set up a mail order thing like my friend Michelle does - except she does handmade ceramic beads.

kungfuramone said...

#1 it is.

A said...

#1 or #4 (#4 is probably not going to be that appealing to the general public, but I still like it)

another kind of nerd said...

#1. Totally.

Cabiria said...

Consensus from a bunch of leftists? Shocking! The e-mail votes are even the same -- #1 it is, with no dissenters. And good call on the acronym, Marie. Thanks, y'all! I'm going to wear my Soviet army hat with earrings while I sell. And I'm tempted to put a sign on the table saying "Bourgeois Jewelry at Communist Prices!" but I might need to stop myself. I can't decide if regular people would think I meant high prices or low.