27 November 2006

Snowsnowsnowsnow!

Erin busted into my room a few minutes ago, shouting excitedly for me to put on some pants, get my camera and come outside! (I was wearing shorts! The pellet stove is hot! Yeah, there's no way that doesn't sound weird.) When I got out there, here is the magic:




This is very exciting, given that we got basically no snow last winter at all. Those of you on the East Coast are rolling your eyes right now. All both of you. It's very exciting! A blanket of sparkles! It's like flair for the earth! OK, I'll stop now.

2 comments:

Matto said...

Snow is a great reason to celebrate, the more the better.

Rachel said...

No snow yet. I'm compensating by watching the World Cup. :) I have a love/hate relationship with Bode Miller because he's one of the best the US has to offer in skiing, but he's such an idiot I have a really hard time rooting for him. When the snow comes, I've heard it will stay for months. That'll be nice!