30 January 2007

Support the U.S. Government!

That's what I spent last night doing -- that's right, I'm talking taxes. There's nothing better than finding out you owe several hundred dollars of your piddly income to a government you loathe to fund a war you abhor. OK, that last rhyme eased the pain a little. I like to rhyme. On a related note from yesterday, I hereby declare with all my legal authority behind me that you are not really a graduate student until you have been charged at least a hundred dollars in library fees (with the threat of four hundred dollars tossed out there by the library folks). Yet another way of returning my paycheck to the government institution that employs me. OK, I didn't return a few books while I was on the East Coast. Whatever. Like anyone else has ever checked out those particular books. I smell a lawsuit! Or I smell me meekly paying the fee and not really doing anything about it but bitching on my blog. Yep, I knew I recognized that scent.

Everyone should totally go to this website Y. found -- the face transformer. Check out how you'd look as a cartoon character, different gender, older, younger, etc. As she says, it's perfect for the self-absorbed. And who's more self-absorbed than us bloggers?

P.S. View the following picture at your own risk. Seriously, I find nothing more terrifying than tiny gleeful baby heads on adult bodies.

2 comments:

Y. said...

I'll send you my pictures if you send me yours! =)

Rachel said...

that's incredibly disturbing.